NYSR Professional Membership
Yearly Membership Dues: $150.00
NYSR is a non-profit group established in 1985 and is open to all practicing professional renderers working in the New York area. We seek to promote the work of our members through publications, the Internet, exhibitions and referrals. We act as a forum to establish professional standards and discuss business issues affecting renderers today.
Dues are collected annually in January and will fund administrative costs, advertising costs and special events. Payment of dues will also insure your presence on the NYSR Website.
If you have any questions, please contact NYSR.
NYSR Student Membership
Yearly Membership Dues: $35.00
In 2002, The New York Society of Renderers initiated the NYSR Student Membership Drive to promote the profession of Architectural Illustration in the College & University setting. Our goal is to increase an awareness of the professional standards an Architectural Illustrator will be responsible for, with regards to: Contracts, Credit, Copyright, Business Practices, Licensing, Techniques, Marketing, Fees, Sales Tax, Use of Vendors and, Delegation of Responsibilities to other Team Members. It is not meant to be a way of promotion for the purposes of getting client work.
- Your name, school name and a favorite illustration
- Access to our NYSR officers for questions (limited number of questions will be accepted).
- The NYSR Newsletter.
- Invitations to NYSR meetings.
- Access to the NYSR Member's Resource Area at NYSR.com
- Free NYSR Portfolio of Architectural & Interior Renderings Book if member when it is published.
- Discounts on all available NYSR Portfolio of Architectural & Interior Renderings Books.
- Current full members will have ccess to your full contact information for possible collaborations.
There is no better way to understand the rhythm of the Architectural Illustration Profession and to understand what may become your future career.
NOTE: Student Membership is reserved for those with proof of academic enrollment (hence, an implied inability to pay the full membership dues) and is limited in the number of "Student Membership" openings available as determined by the Officers of NYSR.